Activities Paused at Bridgewater Ice Arena: The Massachusetts Department of Public Health has ordered a two-week pause on all hockey and skating activities except for professional and collegiate teams, effective Friday, October 23rd at 5:00 PM through November 7th 12:01 AM. Read the entire order here: https://www.mass.gov/
news/massachusetts-to- temporarily-pause-all-indoor- ice-rink-and-ice-skating- facilities-operations
Updates will be posted as they are received.
The Bridgewater Ice Arena (BIA) is a dual ice surface facility, conveniently located 20 minutes north of the Cape and 25 minutes west of Plymouth. The BIA is home to the Bridgewater Bandits youth and junior hockey teams, and to Hub City Hockey – a program of carefully designed camps and skill sessions. The BIA has a state of the art pro shop with Pro-line skate sharpener technology and an embroidery station. We offer learn to skate programs, public skating, and youth hockey camps. For information about ice rental please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|The Bridgewater Ice Arena is open. We will have some very specific guidelines mandated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in response to Covid-19. Anyone entering the facility must submit a COVID 19 Waiver.
We are taking all the necessary precautions. One spectator per youth participant is allowed, and is required to wear to a mask and social distance at all times. No spectators are allowed with a participant aged 21+. Please note that locker rooms are open at 50% capacity with no showers allowed.
Protecting our guests and employees is our number one priority. With that in mind, Bridgewater Ice Arena is taking numerous steps to reduce the potential for COVID-19 spread in our facility. Some of these steps include enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures as well as comprehensive physical distancing protocols.
For the health and safety of our employees and guests we ask everyone to follow the following rules:
· WEAR a Face Mask at all times when inside the facility (excluding on ice skaters)
· DO NOT enter the facility if you feel ill, have a fever or cough, or short of breath
· DO NOT enter the facility if you have been in close physical contact within the last 14 days with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
· Abide by physical distancing rules by keeping 6 Feet (about 2 arms lengths) away from others.
· Cover your coughs and sneezes.
· Use hand sanitizer before entering the facility.COVID 19 Waiver
· If you have a medical history that places you in a high-risk category for COVID-19, we recommend that you do not enter the facility.
Even with these precautions in place, Bridgewater Ice Arena cannot eliminate all risk associated with COVID-19. By choosing to make use of this facility, guests are assuming the risk that they may contract COVID-19 at the facility despite the Bridgewater Ice Arena’s best efforts to provide a clean and safe environment.