The Bridgewater Ice Arena (BIA) is a dual ice surface facility, conveniently located 20 minutes north of the Cape and 25 minutes west of Plymouth. The BIA is home to the Bridgewater Bandits youth and junior hockey teams, and to Hub City Hockey – a program of carefully designed camps and skill sessions. The BIA has a state of the art pro shop with Pro-line skate sharpener technology and an embroidery station. We offer learn to skate programs, public skating, and youth hockey camps. For information about ice rental please contact email@example.com.
|The Bridgewater Ice Arena will be opening June 15th. We will have some very specific guidelines mandated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in response to Covid-19.
We are taking all the necessary precautions and acting swiftly, preparing the rink for a safe reopening. Please note that locker rooms are not yet allowed to open.
Protecting our guests and employees is our number one priority. With that in mind, Bridgewater Ice Arena is taking numerous steps to reduce the potential for COVID-19 spread in our facility. Some of these steps include enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures as well as comprehensive physical distancing protocols.
For the health and safety of our employees and guests we ask everyone to follow the following rules:
· WEAR a Face Mask at all times when inside the facility (excluding on ice skaters)
· DO NOT enter the facility if you feel ill, have a fever or cough, or short of breath
· DO NOT enter the facility if you have been in close physical contact within the last 14 days with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
· Abide by physical distancing rules by keeping 6 Feet (about 2 arms lengths) away from others.
· Cover your coughs and sneezes.
· Use hand sanitizer before entering the facility.
· If you have a medical history that places you in a high-risk category for COVID-19, we recommend that you do not enter the facility.
Even with these precautions in place, Bridgewater Ice Arena cannot eliminate all risk associated with COVID-19. By choosing to make use of this facility, guests are assuming the risk that they may contract COVID-19 at the facility despite the Bridgewater Ice Arena’s best efforts to provide a clean and safe environment.